Sunday, December 11, 2011

Rest In Peace: Jimmy Darmody

It was a sad, sad finale to the second season of my favorite show on television, Boardwalk Empire. This episode had everything the show has been noted for: intense drama, blood and guts, explicit sex, superb acting, and, unfortunately, a courage to do whatever the hell they want. In an unforeseeable twist, Jimmy Darmody, one of the shows primary characters played by Michael Pitt, was killed off, in the romantic fashion that the show has become known for at this point. Jimmy was one of my favorite characters; he contributed a lot to the show in terms of the qualities of Boardwalk Empire stated above. Part of me hopes this whole thing is some sort of sting. But I highly doubt it. And to that I say, "To The Lost."

No comments:

Post a Comment